In order for the website to provide a safe and useful service, it is important for Sellfastads.com to collect, use, and share personal information.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Information posted on Sellfastads.com is publicly available. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. We collect and store the following personal information:
- Email address, contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information
Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Sellfastads.com and response to advertisements
- Other information, including users’ IP address and standard web log information.
We use users’ personal information to:
- Provide our services
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- Encourage safe trading and enforce our policies
- Customize users experience, measure interest in our services
- Improve our services and inform users about services and updates
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you according to your preferences
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information
What rights you have over your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
We don’t sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users’ explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
Communication and email tools
We use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
All personal electronic details will be kept private by the Service except for those that you wish to disclose.
It is unacceptable to disclose the contact information of others through the Service.
Customer Support e-mail: email@example.com